This service is for two distinctly different audiences, either for those seeking a Certificate in Golf Management, or a University or College looking to build a program. Are you:
1) A University or Community College looking to develop a Professional Golf Management Program.
2) An individual interested in getting involved in the golf business, learning about a particular area of the golf business, or receiving certification to help reach your golf industry employment goals, such as a Professional Golf Management Certification or Certificate?
If so, you have come to the right place!!
Golf Concepts has designed golf management programs for two-year colleges, and four- year colleges, both nationally and internationally. If you are a University, Golf Concepts can design a program that fits your clientele. If you are an individual, Concepts offers programs targeted to your golf educational needs.
Golf Concepts is currently offering the following educational programs, developed by the same individuals whose certification expertise has been sought around the world, by Universities in China, Jamaica, and across the United States. Golf Concepts can give you that unparalelled edge you need to be for your program, or for you as an individual, to be competitive in the golf industry:
The following represents a list of programs currently offered, either online, webinar, or classroom format:
A comprehensive golf management program for four-year universities. Steve Eisenberg has developed programs that have successfully navigated the PGA of America's stringent certification requirements, and has been a consultant to several other programs, building the elements that successfully passed PGA certification and accreditation.
Steve Eisenberg has been integrally involved in test development and curriculum development for the PGA Professional Golf Management Program. Our founder was the first Faculty Coordinator ever hired by the PGA Education Department, where he helpted to train the PGA faculty that conducts programs across the USA. Our founder also served on the PGA accreditation committee and PGA National Education Committee.
(For Community Colleges or Universities seeking to tap into the popular golf market through ground based or online programs)
An Associates Degree in Golf Management at the Community College or University level.
Golf Concepts has developed several programs to serve the community college environment in the growing golf industry field.
Individual Certificate Programs-Professional Golf Management Certificate
A one-semester course in golf car and fleet management, risk management, golf instruction, merchandising, customer service, tournament coordination, and more. A combination of several topics in a bundle format is also available.
Individual study (correspondence) courses in golf car and fleet management, risk management, golf instruction, merchandising, customer service, and tournament coordination, and more.
Golf Concepts University offers seminars on a wide range of industry topics, including, but not limited to, the following:
Course Management, Golf Operations, Customer Relations, Rules of Golf, Supervising and Delegating, Teaching Golf Primer, Risk Management, Tournament Management, Golf Event Management, Fundraising with Golf, Staff Training, Presentation Skills, Legal Perils of the Golf Industry, as well as seminars customized to a client’s needs.
- Become a Certified Golf Operational Manager! For pricing information, click here
- Become a Trained Golf Operations Staff Member
- Certified Customer Service Specialist
- Certified Tournament Coordinator
- Certified Food and Beverage Management
- Certified Golf Car Fleet Manager
- Certified Golf Range Management
- Policy and Procedure Development Certification
- Certified Golf Event Coordinator
- Certified Teaching Professional