Our Online training will give you the ability to pick and choose the subjects in the golf arena in which you have an interest. You can receive a Professional Golf Management Certificate. You will have a personal trainer and mentor who will communicate with you via the internet, email, chat rooms and telephone. Programs offered are as follows:
- Golf Policy and Procedure Development
- Professional Golf Management Certificate
- Basic Golf Instructional Fundamentals
- Intermediate Golf Instructional Fundamental
- Basic Golf Shop Operations
- Golf Tournament Operations and Checklist Development
- Golf Marketing and Tee Time Optimization
- Golf Clinics and Group Programs
- Golf Range Operations
- Basic Elements of Golf Course Design
- Golf Car Fleet Management Policies and Procedures
- Golf Business Planning and Strategy Development
- Liablity and Risk Management for Golf Operators
- Club President and Board of Director Primer for the Golf Business
This service is for two distinctly different audiences, either for those seeking a Certificate in Golf Management, or a University or College looking to build a program. Are you:
1) A University or Community College looking to develop a Professional Golf Management Program.
2) An individual interested in getting involved in the golf business, learning about a particular area of the golf business, or receiving certification to help reach your golf industry employment goals, such as a Professional Golf Management Certification or Certificate?
If so, you have come to the right place!!
Golf Concepts has designed golf management programs for two-year colleges, and four- year colleges, both nationally and internationally. If you are a University, Golf Concepts can design a program that fits your clientele. If you are an individual, Concepts offers programs targeted to your golf educational needs.
Golf Concepts is currently offering the following educational programs, developed by the same individuals whose certification expertise has been sought around the world, by Universities in China, Jamaica, and across the United States. Golf Concepts can give you that unparalelled edge you need to be for your program, or for you as an individual, to be competitive in the golf industry:
The following represents a list of programs currently offered, either online, webinar, or classroom format:
A comprehensive golf management program for four-year universities. Steve Eisenberg has developed programs that have successfully navigated the PGA of America's stringent certification requirements, and has been a consultant to several other programs, building the elements that successfully passed PGA certification and accreditation.
Steve Eisenberg has been integrally involved in test development and curriculum development for the PGA Professional Golf Management Program. Our founder was the first Faculty Coordinator ever hired by the PGA Education Department, where he helpted to train the PGA faculty that conducts programs across the USA. Our founder also served on the PGA accreditation committee and PGA National Education Committee.
(For Community Colleges or Universities seeking to tap into the popular golf market through ground based or online programs)
An Associates Degree in Golf Management at the Community College or University level.
Golf Concepts has developed several programs to serve the community college environment in the growing golf industry field.
Individual Certificate Programs-Professional Golf Management Certificate
A one-semester course in golf car and fleet management, risk management, golf instruction, merchandising, customer service, tournament coordination, and more. A combination of several topics in a bundle format is also available.
Individual study (correspondence) courses in golf car and fleet management, risk management, golf instruction, merchandising, customer service, and tournament coordination, and more.
Golf Concepts University offers seminars on a wide range of industry topics, including, but not limited to, the following:
Course Management, Golf Operations, Customer Relations, Rules of Golf, Supervising and Delegating, Teaching Golf Primer, Risk Management, Tournament Management, Golf Event Management, Fundraising with Golf, Staff Training, Presentation Skills, Legal Perils of the Golf Industry, as well as seminars customized to a client’s needs.
- Become a Certified Golf Operational Manager! For pricing information, click here
- Become a Trained Golf Operations Staff Member
- Certified Customer Service Specialist
- Certified Tournament Coordinator
- Certified Food and Beverage Management
- Certified Golf Car Fleet Manager
- Certified Golf Range Management
- Policy and Procedure Development Certification
- Certified Golf Event Coordinator
- Certified Teaching Professional
HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!!
Players Program Announcement!!! Golf Concepts Player and Instructor Certification Program!
In addition to the other golf instructional programs we offer (see information below), we now have a special type of program for high level players. Have you ever wanted to work in the golf industry, but were only motivated by teaching and playing? You don't like the pro shop, you don't want to fold shirts for a living, you just want to play tournaments and teach for a living? Well, Golf Concepts has a brand new program just for you! This program is for golfers across the world. It is called the Players Certification Program, where you will be able to secure your industry position in the area of teaching and playing, by proving your playing ability, and learning the best methods to teach the game of golf! We will provide you with an educational platform to get you to understand swing theory, and connect you with other golfers of a high ability level, and help place you in industry positions across the world.
This program will give you the fundamentals of playing and the fundamentals of teaching golf. Our expert staff in this area consists of top Instructors, a PGA Tour caddie who will offer advice on golf course management.
You will be required to pass a playing test, administered by our staff, or in association with approved golf courses around the globe, and the test is rigorous-you must score at least 75 or better in one of two rounds you play under tournament conditions, at approximately 6600 yards. Not for the faint of heart, but, that is the point, this playing certification means something, and will be presented that way when we place you in the industry.
Here is a listing of the other golf instructional programs we offer:
- A program for individuals looking to learn the game of golf, those who wish to take their game to the next level, and those wishing to qualfity for, or improve their position on, a Professional Tour. This instruction is done with an indoor teaching studio as well as out on the golf course.
- The second program helps to train an indivdual to become a Certified Golf Instructor, though the use of written material, at home internet based training, and in-person instruction, if feasible for the student. Upon completion, you are a Certified Teaching Professional, able to secure a job at a teaching facility!
- The third program is the Golf Concepts Internet Golf Academy, where you receive golf instruction through submission of your video, which can be taken over an Iphone or Blackberry, and Golf Concepts Instructors, all trained by our founder, will critique your swing and provide you with a DVD with recommendations for change.
- The fourth program consists of group instruction, in the privacy of your own conference room, with an indoor hitting net and computer video analysis, and on-course instruction.
Golf Concepts Golf Academy is designed to provide golf instruction to players of all ability levels. Our founder's instructional method respects individual needs and differences while incorporating golf swing fundamentals. Alternatively, you can become a Certified Golf Instructor with our combination internet learning program and in-person mentoring.
For a beginner, you will be provided with an A to Z primer consisting of rules and etiquette, as well as swinging the club, putting, chipping, pitching, and all the knowledge you need to feel comfortable the first time on the golf course as well as a take home instructional manual.
For intermediate and advanced players, a computer video swing analysis assessment determines a player’s individual instructional refinements. From there, a customized program is developed which will create a solid foundation for change. Whether it be a swing modification or course management plan, all essential elements will be addressed to give you the confidence to raise the level of your game.
All programs utilize state-of-the-art teaching aids and computer video analysis on our practice facility area. On-course instruction is held at Stoneybrook Golf Course in Estero, Florida, and ShadowWood Golf Course, Bonita Springs.
Two, three, and four day programs are available that cater to all ability levels. Special programs are also available for women, juniors, and executives.
Whether you are a beginner or expert player, looking to improve your game or become a Certified Teaching Instructor, Golf Concepts has the program for you!
All onsite programs are held at Westminster Golf Club. Westminster Golf Club has a state-of-the-art learning center where the outside portion of our golf instructional programs can be held. Golf Concepts has a private golf instructional teaching area with full-swing access, pitching and bunker access, and putting access.
Golf Concepts has an indoor studio at this facility where we will analyze your swing with our JC Video computer software, allowing you to maximally benefit from your instruction. We will conduct private golf lessons, and 2 and 3 day golf school programs at this facility.